If you let me I could, I'd show you how to build your fences
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Sunday, July 11, 2010, 4:05 AM
am i in love ??
ouh shit !! am in love ?? hahah !! i think i like someone in my school .. hmm .. he is cute maybe .. haha !! but can someone told me that is he match with me ? hahah !! hmm .. i think i have to study first later i can think about love .. maybe .. but people said that love is blind .. hahah !! isnt it ?? hahah !! hmmm .. thats all !! igtg !! i have something to do !! ouh ouh ouh !! my sister call me !! then chiow !! continue later !! chiow !! =D
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Hello , I'm Atira Sulaiman. I'm 14. I love my friends , don't mess with them or you'll die. I love sweets and chatting with my crazy friends ♥
Click here to follow my blog
|
Farah Elina
+ carnival day !! (yesterday)saturday
+ heyheyhey !!
+ i hate u !!!!!!!!!!
+ syafiqa move to another schoooolll.. :(
+ exam:)
+ school,here i come..
+ sukan sekolah smk
+ smk seafield
+ new school,new friends n lot!!!
+ SMK SEE FAIL
+ December 2009
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ April 2010
+ May 2010
+ June 2010
+ July 2010
+ September 2010
+ November 2010
+ February 2011
+ March 2011
+ April 2011
+ May 2011
+ June 2011
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|